Now that the 67 Camaro project is winding to a close, it's time to refocus on the Mustang. As a refresher to what I am talking about, here is the gist so far:
I will be updating here more regularly than the site itself.
I just got in all of my gauges. I went with Autometer Cobalt series except for the fuel pressure gauge which I got in Autometer C2 (they don't make a Cobalt FP gauge for some reason).
Wide Band Air/Fuel Meter
On the schedule over the next couple weeks is gauge install, 2.8 supercharger pulley install, full dyno run and chip program.
After the tune is done, I will be continuing on with the body work.