Well, It doesn't look much different (except for a rear bumper) but this shitbox has had some work done.
- The electricals are freshened up (grounding kit, power distribution block, and many cleaned up connections).
- The vacuum lines are all replaced.
- The shocks, struts, springs, brake lines, and fluids are all new.
- Power steering pump and lines are installed.
- Relocated battery is now mounted in a box with a cutoff.
- 3" from downpipe to exhaust tip (The tone is fucking DEEP).
- BOV and 5th injector setup removed.
- Stock wastegate solenoid is back (removed cheap MBC).
- Window wiper motor and arms are back.
- A/C condenser and lines removed. Heater box gutted and modded for simplicity.
- Port matched intake to big throttle body.
- Replaced some speedo sensor and cable
All in all I put about $1500 into the $1000 car and now it is solid and road legal... or close enough anyway.
Another week or two and I'll have the paperwork done, some good tires on it, and have it out of the garage. Then I'll grab some video.