Welcome to Rideroom, an online automotive community where you can discuss all things related to cars, trucks, motorcycles or any other vehicle you may have.

To gain full access to Rideroom you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Create a Rideroom to showcase your cars, trucks and motorcycles on the main Rideroom site.
  • Give "Props" to rides you like
  • Start a Rideroom Group for your car/truck/bike club
  • Post comments on rides and news stories.
  • Post and reply to topics in the forum
  • Communicate privately with other automotive enthusiasts (PM) on the forum
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Rideroom Forums > General > Articles
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
Unread 01-28-2007, 08:48 PM
STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!

About this forum

Ideally, we'd like this forum to be a repository of "article" style content. Product reviews, installation write-ups, stories about car shows or track days, and so on are all great, and we'd love to have them here.

Thread creation in this forum will be moderated, so threads may not show up right after you create them. If Gostt and I do not approve your thread for submission to this forum, we'll simply move it to one of the more discussion-oriented forums. You should be able to freely reply to threads, though.
On our way back from the beach, we were trying to decide where to eat dinner. At that moment, we were passed by a Rendezvous with the Ohio license plate "ASK GOD." So we did, and we ended up at some shitty Texas roadhouse-style place. Next time, I pick.--AchTTung
Unread 07-26-2007, 07:59 PM

No external links, by the way. Post content here.
On our way back from the beach, we were trying to decide where to eat dinner. At that moment, we were passed by a Rendezvous with the Ohio license plate "ASK GOD." So we did, and we ended up at some shitty Texas roadhouse-style place. Next time, I pick.--AchTTung
Unread 03-23-2008, 08:22 PM

Also, yes, you can use this forum to post about your project car(s). However, please try to ensure that there is a decent amount of "interesting" material in the first post, like a bit of history on the car, what you're going to do with it, some pictures, etc. If there's not enough meat to your first post, we will probably move your thread to one of the other forums.

Please not that, as far as I am aware, this forum is still moderated with regard to thread creation.. That means that there will be a lag between when you make a new thread, and when it actually shows up. If it's been over a day and you're wondering why you can't find your thread, please PM one of the moderation staff.
Closed Thread