Welcome to Rideroom, an online automotive community where you can discuss all things related to cars, trucks, motorcycles or any other vehicle you may have.

To gain full access to Rideroom you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Create a Rideroom to showcase your cars, trucks and motorcycles on the main Rideroom site.
  • Give "Props" to rides you like
  • Start a Rideroom Group for your car/truck/bike club
  • Post comments on rides and news stories.
  • Post and reply to topics in the forum
  • Communicate privately with other automotive enthusiasts (PM) on the forum
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Rideroom Forums > General > General Automotive Discussion
FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Unread 08-04-2016, 09:14 PM

2015 Hyundai Sonata SE

Holy shit... this is a Hyundai... its a base model... and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned.

Since changing jobs and taking on a 30+ mile commute I finally decided $70ish dollars a week for gas was a bit stupid, So I traded off my crew cab 2006 Silverado for an off lease 2015 Sonata with 38K on the clock. It is the newest and lowest mileage vehicle I've ever owned.

I cannot say enough about these cars. My only complaint is I wish I could have afforded one with the tech package and gotten even more goodies.

This car is exceptional, even though there isn't one thing about it that is exceptional. It isn't the best in the class at any one thing; but its damned close in a lot of things... and it under cuts the price of the Accord and Camry by a wide margin. It is just a damned good car because it knows what it is: a mid-sized family commuter car- and it delivers exactly what you expect.

I never thought I'd become a Hyundai fanboi...
Unread 08-05-2016, 12:33 AM

They've come a long way. It's hard to find a genuinely crappy new car for sale these days.
Unread 01-11-2017, 11:02 PM

Nice. Need pics though. Newest car I had was about 7 years old with 89k when I got it, but it was free.

"Ray, ripping the plumbing out of your walls for liqour money... is f@#*%d."